The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0 course gives you training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy WAN Edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout. The course looks at the different Cisco SD-WAN security options available, such as application-aware enterprise firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS),
URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) exam which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification. You will also earn 32 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
This course will help you learn to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
• Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher flexibility
• Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
• Provide secure end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
• Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
• Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
• Earn 32 CE credits toward recertification
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
You should have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
These recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Detailed Class Syllabus
Examining the Cisco SD WAN Architecture
Examining Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Options
Deploying WAN Edge Devices
Onboarding WAN Edge Devices with ZTP and PnP
Using Device Configuration Templates
Exploring Redundancy, High Availability, and Scalability
Enabling Service-Side and Transport-Side Routing
Understanding Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration Basics
Defining Advanced Control Policies
Examining Direct Internet Access and Cloud Deployment Options
Exploring Cisco SD-WAN Security
Designing and Migrating to Cisco SD-WAN
Performing Cisco SD-WAN Network Management and Troubleshooting
Examining Cisco SD-WAN Multicast Support