The health and safety of our students and staff is paramount to LRS Education Services. When the State of Illinois stay-at-home orders were issued in March, LRS remained fully operational by transitioning our entire business to a work-from-home delivery model. All classes and processes from LRS Education Services became 100% virtual (or remote). Utilizing our LRS LIVE Virtual Training technology, LRS continued to deliver uninterrupted training to our students through the end of May.
After monitoring and reviewing information from multiple government, news, and health-related organizations regarding COVID-19, LRS developed procedures for a safe and deliberate transition back to our classroom facilities beginning June 1. The transition consisted of moving classrooms and adjusting seating to allow for social distancing. In addition, the following protocols are in place:
- Common areas and frequently touched surfaces are being cleaned regularly.
- Cleaning supplies are available, and employees are encouraged to clean and disinfect workspaces throughout the workday.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
- Face masks are available in each office building.
- Posters are displayed with reminders on how to prevent the spread of germs.
We do ask that students adhere to the following guidelines while at our facilities:
- Wash your hands frequently and wear a face covering when you are not seated at your reserved workstation.
- Practice social distancing.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
We continue to deliver classes using our LRS LIVE Virtual Training technology if you prefer to join us that way. LRS Education Services will continue to implement and adjust policies and procedures to deliver classes at our facility while still adhering to local regulations.