The Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) v1.0 course teaches you how to design advanced automated security solutions for your network. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will master the use of modern programming concepts, RESTful application program interfaces (APIs), data models, protocols,firewalls, web, Domain Name System (DNS), cloud, email security, and Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) to strengthen cybersecurity for your web services, network, and devices. You will learn to work within the following platforms: Cisco Firepower® Management Center, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Cisco ISE, Cisco pxGrid, Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise, Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Umbrella®, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Cisco Threat grid, and Cisco Security Management Appliances.
This course will teach you when to use the API for each Cisco security solution to drive network efficiency and reduce complexity. This course prepares you for 300-735 Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO) certification exam. This course will help you:
• Gain the knowledge and skills to use automation and programmability to design more efficient networks, increase scalability, and protect against cyberattacks
• Learn how to create APIs to streamline cloud-based, network security solutions for your organization
• Prepares you for the 300-735 SAUTO exam
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
- Before enrolling in this course, you should have professional-level knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP level core networking knowledge
- CCNP level security networking knowledge
Detailed Class Syllabus
Introducing Cisco Security APIs
Consuming Cisco Advanced Malware Protection APIs
Using Cisco ISE
Using Cisco pxGrid APIs
Using Cisco Threat Grid APIs
Investigating Cisco Umbrella Security Data Programmatically
Exploring Cisco Umbrella Reporting and Enforcement APIs
Automating Security with Cisco Firepower APIs
Operationalizing Cisco Stealthwatch and the API Capabilities
Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
Describing Cisco Security Management Appliance APIs