Language (YAML), Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF), Representational State Configuration Protocol (RESTCONF), and Yet Another Generation (YANG).
This course prepares you for the 300-435 Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO) certification exam.
This course will help you:
• Gain high-demand skills using modern programming languages, APIs, and systems such as Python, Ansible, and Git to automate, streamline, and enhance business operations
• Acquire the skills and knowledge to customize tools, methods, and processes that improve network performance and agility
• Prepare for the 300-435 ENAUTO exam
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- Networking knowledge equivalent to the CCNP level
- Foundational understanding of Cisco DNA, Meraki, and Cisco SD-WAN
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Detailed Class Syllabus
Introducing Cisco SD-WAN Programmability
Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Python
Building Cisco SD-WAN Automation with Ansible
Managing Configuration with Ansible and Network Automation and Programmability Abstraction Layer with
Multivendor support (NAPALM)
Implementing On-Box Programmability and Automation with Cisco IOS XE Software
Implementing Model-Driven Telemetry
Day 0 Provisioning with Cisco IOS-XE
Automating Cisco Meraki
Implementing Meraki Integration APIs
Implementing Automation in Enterprise Networks
Building Cisco DNA Center Automation with Python
Automating Operations using Cisco DNA Center