The Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for Cisco
DevNet Professional certification and for professional-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how
to implement network applications using Cisco® platforms as a base, from initial software design to diverse system
integration, as well as testing and deployment automation. The course gives you hands-on experience solving realworld
problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
This course helps you prepare to take the 350-901 Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs
(DEVCOR) exam. By passing this exam, you satisfy the core exam requirement toward the Cisco Certified DevNet
Professional, and you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certification.
This course will help you:
• Take full advantage of the network and software development practices when you implement applications
to fulfill business needs
• Gain proficiency with applications, automation, and Cisco platforms
• Prepare for the 350-901 DEVCOR exam, which satisfies the core exam requirement toward Cisco Certified
DevNet Professional, and earns Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification, but you should make sure to
have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Knowledge of program design and coding with focus on Python
- Familiarity with Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Internet-related networking
- Understand the utilization of APIs
- Understanding of software development and design methodologies
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
Detailed Class Syllabus
This class includes lecture sections and self-study sections. In instructor-led classes, lectures are delivered in realtime,
either in person or via video conferencing. In e-learning courses, the lectures are on recorded videos. In both
versions, you will need to review self-study sections on your own before taking the certification exam.
Designing for Maintainability
Implementing ChatOps Application
Describing Advanced REST API Integration
Understanding Distributed Systems
Orchestrating Network and Infrastructure
Modeling Data with YANG
Designing for Serviceability
Securing Application Data
Securing Web and Mobile Applications
Using Relational and Non-Relational Databases