This course prepares you for the 300-835 Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO) certification exam.
This course will help you:
•Gain the high-demand knowledge and skills to implement automation and programmability to modernize and tailor your network infrastructure
•Learn hands-on training to streamline, design, and configure efficient web services
•Prepare for the 300-835 CLAUTO exam
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge of Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and REST APIs
- Basic programming and scripting skills in Python
- Intermediate knowledge in managing and configuring three or more of the following Cisco Collaboration offerings:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco Finesse
- Cisco Webex Devices (Collaboration and Video Endpoints)
- Cisco Webex Teams
Detailed Class Syllabus
Automating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Automating Cisco Unity Connection
Automating Cisco Finesse
Examining Cisco Collaboration Endpoint Automation
Examining Cisco Cloud Collaboration Automation
Examining Cisco Conferencing Automation