The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco® Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0
Detailed Class Syllabus
Implementing Path Control
Securing Cisco Routers
Troubleshooting Infrastructure Security and Services