The Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) v2.0 course gives you a thorough operational understanding of the architecture, components, and capabilities of the Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) solution, using a lab-centric learning model. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of Cisco DNA. This solution training involves a suite of related technologies, including routing and switching, security, network programmability, analytics, and wireless.
The course covers automation using the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) and built-in applications such as Cisco Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN), and Path Trace. You will also learn about virtualization in enterprise branch networks using the Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) solution, including a deep dive into the Cisco 5400 Enterprise Network Compute System (ENCS), internal networking, and an overview of ENCS single WAN IP deployment option scenarios. The course also covers analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Cloud; security using Cisco Stealthwatch®, Cisco TrustSec®, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE); and the role of Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) in Cisco DNA and how to implement SD-Access in a campus network.
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
We recommend but do not require the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Foundational understanding of network design, routing, switching, QoS, and security
- Understanding of Cisco Discovery Protocol, Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DNS, Network Time Protocol (NTP), and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Understanding of TCP protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, and Telnet
- Understanding of routing concepts and the ability to configure routing protocols such as Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Understanding of enterprise WAN and Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Understanding of firewall operation (especially transparent mode)
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime® Infrastructure, KVM virtualization, and programming concepts
- Basic understanding of SDN, northbound APIs, southbound APIs, and representational state transfer (REST) APIs
- Understanding of WLAN parameters
- Basic understanding of wireless controllers (WLCs) and access point capabilities in WLCs
- Understanding of Power over Ethernet (PoE) in Cisco switches
Detailed Class Syllabus
Identifying Cisco Digital Network Architecture Vision
Identifying Cisco Digital Network Architecture Solution Components
Identifying the Role of Automation and Orchestration Controllers in Cisco DNA
Implementing Automation in Enterprise Networks
Implementing Cisco Network Plug and Play Solution
Implementing Cisco EasyQoS Solution
Implementing Cisco Intelligent WAN Solution
Troubleshooting Using Cisco APIC-EM Path Trace Application
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Functions Virtualization
Implementing Network Programmability in a Cisco DNA Architecture
What Is Network Analytics in Cisco DNA?
Cisco DNA Analytics Architecture
Cisco DNA Analytics Proof Points
Cisco Network Data Platform Architecture
Cisco CMX on Premises
Context-Aware Service Architecture
Cisco CMX Connect
Cisco CMX Analytics
Cisco CMX API
Cisco CMX Configuration
Cisco CMX Cloud
Introduction to NetFlow
Introduction to Cisco Stealthwatch
Introduction to Cisco ISE
Integrating Security Tools
Implementing Cisco Software-Defined Access in Campus Networks