In this course, you will cover the key components and procedures needed to troubleshoot and resolve common issues with the Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, MDS Switches, and the Nexus 2000 Fabric Extenders in the network and SAN environment.
Troubleshooting tools and methodologies available from the command line interface (CLI) and in Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) used to identify and resolve issues in a Cisco Data Center network architecture.
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
- CCNA or CCNP certification
- Experience with Fibre Channel Protocol
- DCUFI - Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric
- ICSNS - Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions 4.2
- Attendance of Nexus 7000, 5000, and MDS coursesDCNX5K - Implementing the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000 v2.0
- DCNX7K - Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches v2.0
- ICSNS - Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions 4.0
- DCNX5K - Implementing the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000 v2.0
Detailed Class Syllabus
Lesson 1: Tools and Methodologies Troubleshooting
CLI Troubleshooting Tools
Cisco DCNM Troubleshooting Tools
Lesson 2: Layer 2 Issues Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting VLANs and Private VLANs
Troubleshooting Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
Troubleshooting Cisco FabricPath
Lesson 3: SAN Switching Issues Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Fibre Channel Interfaces
Troubleshooting Fibre Channel Fabric Service
Troubleshooting NPV Mode
Lesson 4: FCoE Troubleshooting
Lesson 5: Platform Specific Issues Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting the Cisco Nexus 7000
Troubleshooting the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 5500 Switches
Troubleshooting the Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extended