The Microsoft Power Platform empowers organizations to automate business processes, develop their own rich app experiences in a low-code environment, and connect with customers better and faster. Power Platform is comprised of four key products: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. By using these tools, analysts will learn to perform discovery, capture requirements, engage subject matter experts and stakeholders, translate requirements, and configure Power Platform solutions and apps. The goal is to provide self-service solutions, so analysts don’t have to spend extra time waiting on: IT department functionality approval, developers to create needed apps, or data and system integration. Now business processes and visualizations can be created by any team member at any time.
Join our LRS Education Services training events to build core knowledge and skills that provide hands-on lab activities. Learn how to apply the Microsoft Power Platform tools to meet your business requirements by attending one of our live instructor-led classes (virtual connection or in-classroom) below:
- Want to better understand the components and capabilities of the Microsoft Power Platform?
PL-900T00 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- In this 2-day course, attendees will create simple Power Apps, connect data with Common Data Service, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
- Course dates:
- June 7-8, 10 am – 6 pm Central. Guaranteed to run.
- July 8-9, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Central.
- August 30-31, 9 am – 5 pm Central.
- Once you understand the fundamentals, we will cover these four applications in depth, with additional focus on Microsoft Dataverse (formerly Common Data Service), AI Builder, connectors, and portals.
PL-200T00 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- The 5-day course contains lecture and situational labs to apply the concepts needed to work with data modeling, tabular reporting and security settings; making power apps; building business process flows; creating chatbots; then creating visualizations and dashboards in Power BI.
- Course dates:
- June 21-25, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Central. Guaranteed to run.
- August 23-27, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Central.
- September 27 – October 1, 10 am – 6 pm Central.
- A specific focus on Power BI is covered in the following class, to better understand the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data.
DA-100T00 - Analyzing Data with Power BI
- This 4-day course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. It explores how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. We also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution. Finally, this course will show how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI.
- Course dates:
- June 7-10, 8 am – 4 pm Central. Guaranteed to run.
- July 13-16, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Central.
- August 30 – September 2, 8 am – 4 pm Central.
- October 25-28, 10:30 am – 6:30 pm Central.
Feel free to call or email me for more information or to learn more about discounts for multiple enrollments!
P 309.664.7670 ext. 6302