It doesn’t matter if you are at a small business or a very large company, cybersecurity is more important today than it has ever been! As we move into the holiday season, retail cybersecurity is dominating our attention, but any company involved in digital transformation continues to lack the workforce needed to protect assets. According to The National Institute of Standards and Technology the global cybersecurity workforce shortage is expected to reach 1.5 million by 2019.
If you are ready to help your company prioritize cybersecurity and help close the workforce gap, CompTIA, the Globally Recognized Industry Standard, offers the Security+ IT certification program. With the certification any IT professional will be accepted or recognized globally as a person who can effectively handle the essential network security issues.
The AT303 - CompTIA Security+® course available at LRS Education Services has been updated with more emphasis on the practical and hands-on ability to both identify and address security threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
Join us to:
- Learn the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
- Secure network services, devices, and traffic in your organization.
- Build on your knowledge of and professional experience with security fundamentals, networks, and organizational security.
- Acquire the specific skills required to implement basic security services on any type of computer network.
- Build your computer security skill set so that you can confidently perform your duties in any security-related role.
- Help prepare for the CompTIA® Security+® (Exam SY0-501) certification examination.
Learn more about AT303 - CompTIA Security+® training at LRS Education Services, in the Guaranteed to Run, December 10-14, class at our Bloomington Education Facility.
Can’t attend in Bloomington? Not a problem. LRS Education offers a virtual connection option. This uses our online video and audio feeds to connect and interact with both the instructor as well as the in-class students. Click on the link for a video on how our Virtual Training option works.
Call or e-mail me today if you are interested in enrolling!
217-793-3800 Ext 1742