Learn how you can remotely manage multiple Windows based servers and automate day to day management and administration tasks with Windows PowerShell 4.0 at LRS Education Services!
Microsoft’s MS10961B – Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell course focuses on primary Windows PowerShell command-line features and techniques, and will provide prerequisite skills supporting many different Microsoft products. Technologies that utilize PowerShell are: Windows Server, Windows Client, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, System Center, and more. In keeping with the goal of broad platform use, the training course will not focus on any one of those products, although Windows Server (which is the common platform for all of those technologies) will serve as the example for the techniques being taught.
In this five day course you will learn to execute and monitor scripts more efficiently through more robust session connectivity, workflow capabilities, improved job scheduling, and Windows PowerShell Web Access. Learn Windows PowerShell with greater ease through improved cmdlet discovery and simplified, consistent syntax across all cmdlets. Write Windows PowerShell scripts quicker and more intuitively through the new Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) that enables script sharing, which connects IT pros to a larger Windows PowerShell user community. Learn all this and more in this five-day Microsoft Official Course in Windows PowerShell v4.0
After completing the MS10961B – Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts behind Windows PowerShell
- Work with the Pipeline
- Understand How the Pipeline Works
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives
- Format Output
- Use WMI and CIM
- Prepare for Scripting
- Moving From a Command to a Script to a Module
- Administer Remote Computers
- Put the various Windows PowerShell components together
- Use Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- Use Advanced PowerShell Techniques and Profile
LRS Education Services offers 2 ways to learn:
- Instructor-Led Training Classes (ILT): June 27 – July 1, 2016 at our Bloomington, IL training facility. Remote students can attend virtually by connecting to our live instructor-led class. See a demonstration of our virtual platform by clicking the Virtual Learning link. For most Microsoft Official ILT Courses*, students will have access to their labs and class recordings for 6 months after class. Click HERE to find out more!
- Microsoft On-Demand Training: This self-paced study option uses Microsoft Official Curriculum-based videos, created by the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies: Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) and subject matter experts. The 90-day course access blends video, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft skills. For 90 days after you enroll in the course, LRS Education will provide e-mail support allowing you to send messages to an LRS instructor. LRS will strive to respond to any e-mail support questions within one business day of receipt. We will also supply digital courseware that you can reference even after the 90-day class subscription ends.
LRS Education offers FREE Microsoft exam vouchers when you enroll in any Microsoft Official Curriculum course, for both Instructor-Led and On-Demand! We also accept Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV’s) as payment for either delivery method.
Click here for a list of all of our Guaranteed to Run Courses, or to search our Online Course Catalog.
Feel free to call or email me to enroll or for more information.
P 309.664.7670 ext. 6302
LRS® Education Services
*Subject to availability