Even with Microsoft’s focus on Azure and cloud services, there are still improvements made for organizations that support an on-premise or hybrid infrastructure. The latest version of Microsoft’s popular email and calendar scheduling server product boast several new improvements including: document collaboration, improved support for Outlook on the web, eDiscovery, MAPI over HTTP, data loss prevention, updates to the Hybrid Configuration Wizard (HCW) and more. Join our LRS Education Services training event to learn how to deploy and manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. Gain experience through our hands-on labs specific to the above scenarios.
The MS20345-1A – Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 course maps to the new Microsoft Productivity certification path just released by Microsoft in September 2016. There is now only 1 elective required in order to advance from a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) to a Solutions Expert (MCSE). Exam 345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 is one of the 10 elective options available. LRS Education offers a FREE Microsoft exam voucher when you enroll in any Microsoft Official Curriculum course!
This course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure, secure and manage an Exchange Server deployment whether on-premise or in an Office 365 environment. Learn how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students will review managing client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, troubleshooting and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
Whether you are looking to continue your certification track or just need to gain additional knowledge for an Exchange 2016 upgrade, LRS Education Services offers an opportunity for students to join in on one of our two class delivery methods:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT) – Through the end of 2016, we will host an available live class at our Springfield, IL training facility:
- November 7-11 (Guaranteed To Run)
For remote students who are not able to join us in the classroom, we have a virtual connection option. This uses our online video and audio feeds to connect and interact with both the instructor as well as the in-class students. For a video on how our Virtual Training option works, click on the link.
- Microsoft On-Demand – Do you need more flexible training hours or dates than what a traditional ILT class will allow for? Microsoft is now offering expert training videos that teach the Microsoft Official Curriculum with access to live, Microsoft Official hands-on labs. The videos and labs are available 24/7 so you can train on YOUR schedule. Students will have 90 days to complete their training course and will be provided with our LRS Education Services extras: Students will have access to instructor support for questions on lecture and labs during class, free Microsoft Official digital courseware that won’t expire after the 90 day class period, and an invitation to join our Technology Community Hub hosted on Facebook where you can ask questions and have conversations with instructors and other community members.
All attending Microsoft Official Course* ILT students will have access to their labs and class recordings for 30 days after class. Click HERE to find out more!
It is recommended that all attendees have existing knowledge in the following areas:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years of experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Course topics covered in the MS20345-1A – Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 course include:
- Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Using Exchange Management Shell
- Implementing Client Connectivity
- Managing High Availability
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Configuring and Managing Message Transport
- Configuring Antivirus, Antispam and Malware Protection
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Online Deployments
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Securing and Maintaining
Click here for a list of all of our Guaranteed to Run Courses, or to search our Online Course Catalog.
Feel free to call or email me for more information, discount availability, or how to apply Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV) to our courses!
P 309.664.7670 ext. 6302
LRS® Education Services
*Subject to availability