According to International Data Corporation (IDC) in January 2021:
Leveraging Microsoft Official Courseware and IT professional certifications when necessary helps organizations perform up to 26% better than their uncertified peers.
To improve business success with digital transformation, it is essential that IT organizations:
- Monitor DX projects and operational priorities for new/expanding skill requirements.
- Align IT organizational requirements and development plans with DX strategy.
- Select IT training providers with the breadth of capabilities and appropriate content to meet the specific learning objective.
- Leverage IT vendor certifications as guides to IT professional development.
- Provide sufficient ongoing training and relevant certification opportunities to maintain and improve skills over time.
Read the entire IDC white paper here and contact us if we can assist with your IT training goals.