NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessment Program
The LRS Education Services NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessment Program helps organizations align their current cybersecurity policies and tools with the NIST Cybersecurity framework.
The Benefits of the Assessment To Your Organization:
- NIST CSF Foundation Essentials and Assessment Tool Training for up to six individuals.
- In person or live video calls, phone and email communications with an LRS Education Services certified cybersecurity practitioner.
- A customized assessment file to document your current cybersecurity state, determine alignment with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, discover critical security gaps and prioritize cybersecurity remediation.
- Reliable data organized in a fashion that will be simple to include in an in-depth report and or an executive presentation.
- The confidence of knowing your current state and ability to create a clear plan to secure your organization against existing and zero-day cybersecurity threats as they emerge.
The NCSF Assessment Program Includes:
- A program kickoff* phone conversation with LRS Education Services leadership and a certified cybersecurity practitioner to explain the process, answer questions and offer guidance for customizations based on your organization’s needs.
- One day NIST CSF Foundation Essentials and Assessment Tool Training for up to six individuals (6 hours). This can be done either on-site or virtually.
- An assessment document provided to and customized for your organization that covers all applicable NIST Cybersecurity Framework subcategories in an easy to complete format. This document allows for indications of alignment with the NIST CSF ranging from zero to completely aligned. It also includes an automated set of risk calculations and prioritizations for quick determination of where to apply organizational resources to meet the most critical cybersecurity gaps.
- Scheduled time at your organization’s site or live video calls with an LRS Education Services certified cybersecurity practitioner. Clients find this time especially valuable by bringing together the appropriate internal leadership and staff with the LRS Education Services practitioner to discuss the details of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework in relation to their specific job roles.
- After the project champion and or team complete the assessment document, our certified cybersecurity practitioner will review and make any suggestions for further improvement.
- An executive report based on the completed analysis (upon request, no additional charge) by our cybersecurity practitioner.
* Program completion within 90 days of kickoff.
Consultation with an LRS Education Services certified cybersecurity practitioner outside the scope of this program available for an additional charge.