Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
Many of our clients are looking to learn how to deploy Windows 10 within their organizations using Microsoft tools. Conversations that I’ve had with my corporate clients and instructors have been about how teams can learn more about how to deploy, manage, and maintain PCs and devices with the technology that is now available to them.
The recommendation that our instructors are providing to meet those team goals is for enterprise desktop admins who have a desktop-support background to attend the 5-day MS20695C – Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications class. This course is based on Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and Windows Server 2012 R2. As part of the learning experience, students perform hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment.
Our class scheduled November 28- December 2, 2016 at our Bloomington Education Facility has recently been updated to Guaranteed to Run due to the number of folks attending with us. Here are the bullet points of skills that you will obtain in the class directly from the Official Microsoft Learning course syllabus:
- Assess the network environment to support operating system and application deployment tasks.
- Identify the most appropriate operating system deployment strategy based upon organizational requirements.
- Assess application compatibility issues and identify mitigation solutions to ensure that applications function successfully after an operating system deployment.
- Describe and configure strategies to migrate user state during operating system deployments.
- Determine the most appropriate image management strategy to support operating system and application deployments.
- Describe and use the tools provided in the Windows ADK to prepare for and support automated deployment strategies.
- Identify solutions to support PXE-initiated and multicast solutions when performing operating system deployment tasks.
- Configure an operating system deployment strategy by using the MDT.
- Configure an operating system deployment strategy using Configuration Manager.
- Integrate the MDT with Configuration Manager to support operating system deployment procedures.
- Implement volume license activation and configuration settings for client computers.
- Customize and deploy Microsoft Office 2016 to an enterprise network environment, and describe how to use the Windows ICD.
Not able to attend in November? Not a problem!
The MS20695C – Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications class is also available in the Microsoft On-Demand (MOD) training format.
This format provides more flexible training hours than what a traditional Instructor Led Training class will allow. MOD teaches the Microsoft Official Curriculum with a blend of video, text, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills—on your own schedule, at your own pace, and in your own place! The videos and labs are available 24/7 so you can train on YOUR schedule. Students will have 90 days to complete their training course. LRS Education Services also provides you with the full Microsoft Official Curriculum (yours to keep after your 90-day subscription ends) as well as, e-mail access to instructor support for questions on lecture and labs.
Looking for Certification? Whether you attend as an Instructor Led course, or a MOD course, receive a FREE Pearson Vue Certification exam voucher for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Exam 70-695: Deploying Enterprise Apps and Devices. The exam voucher is yours to validate what you learned with us.
Call or e-mail me if you are interested in enrolling!
Karen.email@example.com 217.793.3800 Ext. 1742