So many of our clients are IT professionals such as Windows Server Administrators, or Computer Network Specialists, who have some experience working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a single five-day course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. The MS-20740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 course not only helps them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute, but understand the scenarios and requirement options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016. The course also aligns to the Exam 70-740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016….The first step towards the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification.
After attending the course, students will be able to do the following:
• Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
• Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
• Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
• Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
• Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V, and configure virtual machines.
• Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
• Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
• Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
• Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
• Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
• Create and manage deployment images.
• Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
Whether you are looking to begin your certification track or just need to gain additional knowledge on Windows Server 2016, LRS Education Services offers an opportunity for students to join in our live instructor led classroom either In-class or Virtually. Class is running February 26- March 2, 2018 at the Springfield Education Center. For remote students who are not able to join us in the classroom, we have a virtual connection option. This uses our online video and audio feeds to connect and interact with both the instructor, as well as, the in-class students. To learn how our Virtual Training option works, click on the following link. https://www.lrseducationservices.com/about-us/training-methods/virtual-training
Not able to attend in February? Not a problem!
The MS-20740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 class is also available in the) Microsoft On-Demand (MOD) training format. This format provides more flexible training hours than what a traditional Instructor Led Training class will allow. MOD teaches the Microsoft Official Curriculum with a blend of video, text, hands-on labs, and knowledge checks to help you build your Microsoft technology skills—on your own schedule, at your own pace, and in your own place! The videos and labs are available 24/7 so you can train on YOUR schedule. Students will have 90/180 days to complete their training course. LRS Education Services also provides you with the full Microsoft Official Curriculum (yours to keep after your 90 /180-day subscription ends) as well as, e-mail access to instructor support for questions on lecture and labs.
Whether you attend as an Instructor Led course, or a MOD course, receive a FREE Pearson Vue Certification exam voucher for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Exam 70-740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 The exam voucher is yours to validate what you learned with us.
Call or e-mail me today if you are interested in enrolling!
217-793-3800 Ext 1742