This course teaches IT professionals how to integrate their on-premises AD DS environment with Azure AD and how to use Azure AD as a directory service. It also teaches candidates how to use Azure RMS to protect sensitive documents. Additionally, it focusses on how to enhance authentication with multi-factor authentication and how to monitor directory synchronization health.
Click here to print this page »
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic experience with the Azure platform.
- Basic experience with identities on premises or in cloud.
Detailed Class Syllabus
Module 1: Introducing Azure AD
Azure AD overview
Implementing and configuring Azure AD
Managing Azure AD
Module 2: Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure
Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
Directory synchronization overview
Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
Managing synchronized directories
Module 3: Using Azure AD as a directory service in hybrid environments
Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
Configuring SSO with Azure AD
Implementing Azure AD PIM
Module 4: Configuring and protecting authentication in hybrid environments
Authenticating users in hybrid environments
Implementing multi-factor authentication
Module 5: Deploying Azure RMS with on-premises services
Implementing Azure RMS
Integrating Azure RMS with on-premises services
Module 6: Monitoring Azure AD
Azure AD reporting
Monitoring Azure AD