This one-day Partner Applied Workshop introduces students to the new security, management, and deployment features and enterprise solutions of Windows® 10.
This workshop provides hands-on practice exploring Windows 10 enhancements, including built-in mobile device management protocols, Windows Store and volume purchase program capabilities, sign-on capabilities with organizational IDs (Microsoft Azure Active Directory), sideloading and other app deployment enhancements, multi-factor authentication, and new end-user features.
This workshop is designed primarily for Enterprise Device Support Technicians (EDST) that provide Tier 2 support to users running Windows desktops and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment.
Instructor did a great job, from experience this subject can be a bit dry to teach but he was able to keep it very engaging and made it much easier to focus.
Excellent presentation skills, subject matter knowledge, and command of the environment.
Instructor was outstanding. Knowledgeable, presented well, and class timing was perfect.
Click here to print this page »
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components and working knowledge of the fundamentals of Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows Client fundamentals; for example, working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and/or Windows 8
- Fundamentals of management and experience using the Microsoft Office 2013 system or the Microsoft Office 2010 system
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) components including Windows PE, Windows SIM, VAMT, ImageX, USMT, and DISM concepts and fundamentals