This one-day Partner Applied Workshop introduces students to the new security, management, and deployment features and enterprise solutions of Windows® 10.
This workshop provides hands-on practice exploring Windows 10 enhancements, including built-in mobile device management protocols, Windows Store and volume purchase program capabilities, sign-on capabilities with organizational IDs (Microsoft Azure Active Directory), sideloading and other app deployment enhancements, multi-factor authentication, and new end-user features.
This workshop is designed primarily for Enterprise Device Support Technicians (EDST) that provide Tier 2 support to users running Windows desktops and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment.
Click here to print this page »
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components and working knowledge of the fundamentals of Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows Client fundamentals; for example, working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and/or Windows 8
- Fundamentals of management and experience using the Microsoft Office 2013 system or the Microsoft Office 2010 system
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) components including Windows PE, Windows SIM, VAMT, ImageX, USMT, and DISM concepts and fundamentals