>Troubleshoot and Support Windows 7 in the Enterprise
You have Installed and Configured Windows 7, as well as, Planned and Managed Windows 7 Desktop Deployments & Environments. Now it is time to learn how to Troubleshoot and Support Windows 7 in the Enterprise!
Join us at LRS Education Services for the new Microsoft hands on class MS 6293 Troubleshoot and Support Windows 7 in the Enterprise
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the processes of establishing and using a troubleshooting methodology, and define the EDST job role and responsibilities.
• Troubleshoot startup issues on a Windows 7 computer.
• Troubleshoot client-configuration failures and Group Policy object (GPO) application issues.
• Troubleshoot hardware device, device driver, and performance issues.
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
• Troubleshoot remote connectivity issues.
• Troubleshoot logon and resource access issues.
• Troubleshoot security system issues, such as Encrypting File Systems (EFS) BitLocker Drive Encryption, and file permissions.
• Troubleshoot operating system and applications issues.
The class is scheduled June 20 – 22, 2011 at the Springfield LRS Education Center.
Reserve your seat today!
Karen Gill LRS Education Services – Education Consultant
Don’t forget to visit us at our website: www.LRS.Com/Education