MS20341 – Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and MS20342 – Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 are currently on our schedule and open for enrollment!
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 enables you to maintain control, increase user productivity, and keep your organization safe. Some of the key new features to Exchange Server 2013 are:
• Reduction in server roles to just two; Client Access server and Mailbox server
• New streamlined Outlook 2013 and Outlook Web App user interfaces, and offline access for OWA
• No more Exchange Management Console, all administration is now performed using the new web-based Exchange Administration Center and the Exchange Management Shell (using PowerShell 3.0)
• Public folders are now stored in mailbox databases and can take advantage of Database Availability Groups for replication and high availability
• Data loss prevention capabilities that can be integrated into Transport Rules
• Site Mailboxes that bring Exchange emails and SharePoint documents together.
MS20341 – Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 course, the first of the series of courses available from Microsoft Learning, is scheduled August 5 – 9, 2013 at our Springfield Education Facility… and has been guaranteed to run! This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. It will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
Please let me know if you would like additional information regarding Exchange 2013 training or if you would like to enroll in the class!