Are your desktops ready for Windows 8?
Come learn to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure.
LRS Education Services has scheduled the MS20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure class to provide guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance.
After completing the MS20415 course you will gain the following skills:
· Assess and determine desktop deployment options.
· Plan an image management strategy.
· Implement desktop security.
· Capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
· Plan and implement User State Migration.
· Plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
· Plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
· Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
· Manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
· Plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
· Protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
· Monitoring the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
LRS Education Services is pleased to announce the MS20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure class is scheduled July 21-25, in Springfield. The class is guaranteed to run…let me know if you would like to enroll!