Are you working in an Enterprise Level environment and need to manage multiple operating systems on computer groups that range from Windows, Windows Embedded, Mac OS X, Linux or UNIX, all the way to various mobile devices such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Symbian? Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is an integrated console that provides remote desktop and server control, automated patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, policy enforcement through Network Access Protection, plus hardware and software inventory.
LRS Education Services offers a course that describes how to configure and manage a System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems. The course focuses on day-to-day management tasks for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
MS10747D – Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
For a detailed course syllabus and class prerequisites, please click on the class title above.
Topic highlights covered in class:
- Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Managing the Configuration Manager Client Agent
- Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Querying and Reporting Data
- Managing Software Distribution and Deployment by Using Packages and Programs
- Creating and Deploying Applications
- Deploying Additional Application Types
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Implementing Endpoint Protection by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Managing Operating Systems Deployment
- Managing Compliance Settings and Profiles
- Mobile Device Management Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
The MS10747D – Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager class is scheduled at our Bloomington, IL training facility on September 15-19th, 2014. Not able to travel? Use our Virtual Training option to attend class and interact with a live instructor from your office or home. Click on the link to learn more.
For questions about this or any of our courses, or if you would like to enroll, feel free to contact me at: email@example.com or by phone: 309-664-7670 x6302